2016 May 23
About digital responder checkins
These call-ins / check-ins are at their most basic a way to strengthen the connections across response organizations (traditional, digital, and otherwise), individuals, and projects. Some calls are focused or topical, but are always meant as open spaces for cross-sector and -organizational collaboration. Defined organizations, networks, and other ways of delineating and focusing response are absolutely necessary, but so too is a space external to that for emergent possibilities.
You can read more about past calls and the overall process on the Checkin call category page.
About this May checkin
The agenda and notes for this call are taking shape on this riseup pad - please join us there! After the call is complete, the notes will be transfered back to this wiki page for long-term keeping.
- the doodle for scheduling this call is here.
- Call will take place DayOfTheWeek Month Date at 00:00 PT / 00:00 ET / 00:00 GMT / 00:00 EAT
- If people need to register, indicate as such here.
- Inform non-US callers about their options
- This call will be recorded after we announce we're starting to record until an end point, after which Off The Record discussion can also happen.